Hi friends! This Wednesday is not only my third day of senior year, but also the first day of the new session of my church’s Wednesday night meetings. I am so excited for my final year of these meetings (although I’m a little sad I will admit 😦 ), and can’t wait for what God is going to show me this year through the messages spoken each week. But moving on from that, I thought today would be a great day for a prayer category post!
Because it’s my senior year, I’ve been spending my majority of prayers praying for success and fun this last year of high school, as well as taking the time to pray for my friends as they journey through their last year as well. Instead of typing a full out prayer, I’m going to share with y’all a little list of things that you could pray about.
SENIOR YEAR (OR SCHOOL IN GENERAL) PRAYER IDEAS:
- success for the new school year
- strength to push through the stress that comes with school
- the instinct to always turn to God in times of need
- clarity when it comes to big decisions (college especially)
- adventure and fun in every minute you have left of high school
- success for your friends in all their endeavors
- to grow stronger in your faith
So that’s just a small list of things that I’ve been praying about lately. Obviously what and how you pray is all up to you, but I thought that I would share a few things in case you need a little prayer-spiration. Thanks so much for reading and make sure to check back in Friday for my next post!
Much love & grace,
“Pray without ceasing…” -1 Thessalonians 5:17//ESV Translation